Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Monday, May 04, 2009

NAB!!!



Just back from a trip to the USA, mainly to go to the NAB show in Las Vegas. Also took the opporunity to meet up with some friends in Beverly Hills and surprise my Auntie on her 84th birthday near San Diego!!!

The NAB show was great...Met up with some old friends and also some sub-publishers I've been working with for years, but have never met. I also had the opportunity to have a quick play with the latest Euphonix DAW controllers which I'm thinking about getting for my latest main studio refurb.



My current set up (based around a Yamaha 01x) would become a mobile set up and I'd also keep 'Studio 2' at the office, which is a Sibelius set up for score writing.

Loved the USA and will be visiting again very soon!!!

No comments: