Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A busy week!!!

Fantastic session last week in the depths of the Suffolk countryside...Here is a pic of the studio...



...very rural as you can see. Here are my lodgings...



Classical production is very intensive what with reading the music, listening for birds/aeroplanes, keeping the artiste filled up with Earl Grey tea etc... So I didn't have much time for taking photos or Twittering, but it was a wonderful time with some fantastic music making. I've got a lot of post production to do on the recordings, so more details will follow when we're nearly ready for release.

I spoke to the director of Highland Emergency last week...The second series has been pencilled in for broadcast beginning on 22nd June on C5.

No comments: