Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Dublin


St. Stephens Green, Dublin
Originally uploaded by garry.judd

Back from a promo visit to Dublin...That's a pic of St Stephens Green, just a few minutes walk from the centre of the city.

I took the chance to finish the rewiring of my studio on my return. All ins and outs are fully functional and 5.1 is now fully up and running.

I have a copy of the new Cubase 6 which I'd love to install, but I'm in the middle of writing some incidental music for a feature film and so I'll leave it until that's finished..Just to be on the safe side.

I'm still getting to grips with Cubase 5...I've found the folder tracks very useful in making an all purpose template for recording vocals, instruments and/or MIDI in stereo and 5.1 which will make starting a project much quicker and simple.

No comments: