Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New house, Flughafen Tempelhof and Cannes

Finally moved into the new house...



...it was built around 1580 and is in a little hamlet in Hertfordshire. The studio is now fully working and I've produced some music here already...Some for the finishing stages of Central Steam and also revamping a current affairs programme for ITV...More news on that soon.

Here is a pic from my visit to POPKOMM at Flughafen Tempelhof. I've wanted to visit this building for years having seen it in the film Funeral in Berlin...


I went directly from Berlin to Cannes for a short weekend...Pic coming soon!!!!



No comments: