Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

New bass

Went into a Soho edit suite yesterday to watch a few pictures from one of my latest jobs and popped into a bass guitar shop on the way.

I was trying out a lovely Warwick Streamer JazzMan fretless V...



(I know that the pic above is of a fretted, but you get the idea!!!)

Well, it happened that just as I was trying the bass out, I got a call on my mobile to let me know that I'd had one of my library tracks placed on an advert. This would cover the cost of the bass, so I had to have it!!!

It's a beautiful instrument and had a fantastic warm tone which can be very flexible with liberal use of the onboard EQ and pickup combinations.

My fingertips are burning, but I'm happy!!!

No comments: