Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Bonnie, Bonnie banks...

I'm writing this from one of my favourite places, The Cellar Bar in The Merrion Hotel, Dublin. I'm over here on a day trip for a few meetings and have had a lovely day walking around the city and enjoying the Spring weather on St Stephens Green.

It's been a busy time...This day last week, Jane and I were married on the banks of Loch Lomond having eloped to Scotland a few days earlier. It was a proper elope in that nobody know we were going...Even Jane didn't really know until the day we left.

In music news, I've been upgrading my sequencer and sound sources and will soon have a whole load of new instruments and sounds to play with.

Please check out my new album, Endeavour which I've written with fellow composer Matt Norman...It's available as a CD from www.chillvillemusic.com ...There are links to iTunes there too and you can also find it on Spotify.

No comments: