Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Catch up!!!

A quick catch up...

If you're in the UK and are free at 7.30pm this evening, you can hear some of my stuff on CHannel 5 at 7.30pm on a programme called Highland Emergency...Then tommorrow, I wrote the title music for Trinny And Susannah Undress at 9pm on ITV1.

There are various other programmes which feature my music listed at www.garryjudd.com .

I'm looking forward very much to tomorrow when I have a session booked with John Etheridge ( www.johnetheridge.com ) who is coming to my studio to record some music for my production music library ( www.artfulproductionmusic.com ). John was here last year recording atrack for my laST ep (Summer Haze by The Essence which can be found over at www.chillvillemusic.com ).

Well, that's about it...I need to clear some space to fit Mr. Etheridge in the studio...He's VERY tall!!! :-)

No comments: