Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bears and other news

Just started a very busy period by beginning work on a 5.1 hi-def documentary about bears
...This is one of the fellas that the film is about. More details soon.
As you'll see from my Dopplr account, I'll be in Madrid soon for a visit to our fantastic sub-publisher there. Madrid is a fantastic city and I can't wait to get back there.
Trinny And Susannah Undress and Highland Emergency continue to show on ITV1 and Channel 5 respectivley...More details on my TX date page. Octopus Volcano, Freemasons On Trial and The Lost Tribe Of Palau are often repeated on National Geographic and Animal Planet and Engineering Egypt and The Hottest Place On Earth should turn up on More4 and BBC1 in the near future.

No comments: