Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Sunday, May 15, 2005

The first post!!!

Well, I thought it was about time that I started one of these things!!! I'll be posting about what I'm working on and how things are going at The Artful Corporation Ltd. which is the company I run.
I'm working on a Channel 4 documentary called 'The Middle Classes' at the moment...Delivery day is tomorrow, although I have an extra couple of days to record a violin session which should be fun!!!

Anyway, I'd better get composing as I've one more piece to record and then three more to compose and write the dots out for the session tomorrow, so I'll be back soon.

No comments: