Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Charlie Kunz and Vegas...



I've been very quiet on here and Facebook etc... recently as I've been very busy. Apart from musical work (editing and polishing a piano album, writing two albums for Artful, an EP for Chillville, tracks for Gold Leaf and two TV shows), there have been a few things in 'real' life that have taken up a lot of time.

The Charlie Kunz clip above is a tribute to my Father-In-Law who died in February after a long illness. He introduced me to Charlie Kunz's music many years ago and I've loved his playing ever since. Charlie was so popular during World War 2, that it was suspected that the order of the songs he played on the radio during his medleys were some sort of secret code for spies operating behind enemy lines!!!

We are going to NAB in Las Vegas at the beginning of April. This is an audio/visual show/convention and we will be meeting many of our sub-publishers who promote my music overseas. Then it's on to Los Angeles via San Diego for more music meetings.

No comments: