Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gammeldansk

Here's Buz the cat having a snooze on one of the last of the sunny days last week. The weather has changed...It feels like Autumn now, although it's still warmer than usual for the time of year.

The new crops have started to grow which is giving the fields a green tinge, but the leaves are now falling from the trees giving them a wintery look.

I had a nice trip to Copenhagen since my last post...I went to meet my Scandinavian sub-publishers who are based in the city centre and are very nice people. It's a great city and was a chance to eat at one of my favourite restaurants, Riz Raz. I did it as a day trip which worked out really well. It was quite a long day, much of it waiting at the airports, as I always like to give myself plenty of time in case there is a long queue at security.

I've been playing the fretless on a few jobs recently which is always good. I've got a Warwick Streamer LX Jazzman 5-string which is great to play and makes a lovely sound through the Universal Audio 6176.

TX news...

The Hottest Place On Earth is on BBC HD on Monday 17th October at 10pm.

The new series of Highland Emergency continues on Wednesdays at 7.30pm on Five and Five HD with a repeat on Saturdays at 11am.


My Cypriot Kitchen has two double bills at 12 noon and 5pm on Discovery Travel and Living on weekdays.

Airline USA is now playing on weekday evenings at 8pm and 8.30pm (ET) on Lifetime (LRM) in the US.

No comments: