Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Aphrodite At The Water 'Ole


I found this when out exploring on my bike recently. Henry Moore used to live in these parts and his home and estate are now managed by The Henry Moore Foundation. I cycled on a footpath that goes through some of this land and came across the huge sculpture above. I'm not a particularly visual person, but I have to admit that this was quite impressive as it loomed up!!!

The pears have finished...Quite a relief, as we were beginning to wonder what to do with them.The apples look like thy'll be ready soon and we have a batch of apple and mint jelly on the go already!!!

Here are a few shows using my music on TV this week...

Highland Emergency series 3 is on Channel 5 at 11.15am on Saturdays and 7.30pm on Wednesdays...Also on the HD channel.

Knut And Friends is on Eden and Eden HD on Monday 19th September and an hour later on Eden+1.

The Water Boatman continues its double bill from 10pm on Tuesdays on Discovery Shed.

My Cypriot Kitchen Continues on Weekends and Mondays on Discovery Realtime.

No comments: