Featured post

Running a 66 piece orchestral session with StaffPad…

I recently had a 66 piece orchestral session and decided to produce all scores and parts with StaffPad alone. This is stretching the pu...

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Greek Kitchen, My Cypriot Kitchen



Beautiful Mediterranean scenery and wonderful food introduced by Tonia Buxton...With music by me!!!

I'm a big fan of Greek and Cypriot music, so it was a real pleasure to write music for these two programmes. I bought a bouzouki especially which records very well through the Neumann U87 and Universal Audio 6176. I'm hoping there'll be another series soon, so I can try the bouzouki through the channel strip emulations on the Focusrite Liquid Sapphire 56.

The shows are on this weekend...

My Greek Kitchen...

Saturday 16th, 0900 and 0930 and Sunday 17th at 1200 and 1230 on Discovery Health And Living.

My Cypriot Kitchen...

Saturday 16th, 1200 and 1330 on DMAX, repeated on DMAX +1 and +2.

Sunday 17th, 1100 on Discovery Realtime repeated on +1.

Hope the weekend weather is as nice as it will be on the TV...And don't forget London Greek Radio for some great music on 103.3 FM!!!

No comments: